Wednesday 29 January 2014

Hello Yellow



Ok so when life gives you lemons, they say make lemonade!
But when life gives you knotted hair, a tangled mess and frizz all over the place! Lemonade just doesn't cut it!
But I'll tell you what does! A YELLOW HAIRBRUSH!





I got so excited when I saw this hairbrush, I'd been searching for a hairbrush with the WOW factor and one that actually does what it claims to do. Don't get me wrong I do love my tangle teezers but I find they actually hurt!
Then I came across drybar's Lemon Drop Daily Detangler. I got this beauty from sephora and I must admit I was drawn to it by its packaging and the fact that I thought it was actually reasonably priced made me even happier!








So when I tried it I was so impressed!
It's bristles are really soft and they don't aggravate your scalp or hurt it in any form. It's a really lightweight brush so no achy arms which is especially great when you've gotta hold the hair dryer too! This yellow beauty can be used on hair extensions or clip in ones and can be used on both dry and wet hear. What's more is that It actually does untangle your hair really well and it doesn't hurt! Yay
It's my new favourite, can you tell?

It's definitely a hairbrush that's not just a pretty face because it ticks all the boxes, so jump on the yellow hairbrush bandwagon because I've never met anyone who has a full on yellow hairbrush!

What are your hairbrush angels?

L x

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. This brush looks so nice, I really need to have this. The do like my tangle teezer but you are right it does hurt somethimes. Sound like you really liked this one. Thanks for sharing.

    I am running a giveaway over on my blog, be sure to check it out and enter!
    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it really is great! I sure will check out your blog x

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig