Saturday 22 February 2014

Cheek Stamp Blush





So the blushes I've reviewed in the past have been amazing but pretty normal in terms of how they come! However this little blush is certainty not a usual one you would find hanging around on the shelves in many stores!





It's a Cheek Stamp Blush by Seventeen! Unusual huh?
You just stamp it onto the apples of your cheeks so you're left with round blobs on your cheeks! (Like a clown!) but then you just blend it and as if by magic, you're blushing naturally!








These come in 5 different colours but I picked Blushin! A very light pastel pink colour. After stamping myself to death in Boots whilst choosing which shade to get I decided on this one because it was the lightest and I was a bit worried of having coloured circles on my face! I don't really think there was much to fear as it blends down very well for a natural flush of blush, plus it's super soft!

Here's it swatched on the back of my hand!







To get started you unscrew the lid, and you're presented with a beautiful white stamp! Don't push it up and down like me waiting for the blush to come out! Because it won't! The colour is actually in the lid! So take the plastic off, push your stamp in the lid, and then you're ready to get stamping! This blush lasts on your cheeks a pretty long while too and because it's so small it is amazing for taking it out and about on your daily journeys! Just perfect for those moments when you really need to stamp some colour back onto your face! At £4.99 I think this little beauty is worth it, definitely a kind of product which makes putting blush on super exciting!

Have you tried this, or an unusual type of blush?

L x
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out on my post here; http://fairysocks.blogspot.co.... Love your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen these before, they are quite a novel idea! I can imagine a few very young teenagers getting their hands on these and forgetting to blend though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes me too! Now that would be amusing! x

      Delete
  3. Oo this looks really cute, I love a good blush
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig