Thursday 6 February 2014

Passion peel off


Aloha lovelies!

Today I decided to have some face mask fun! I'm feeling a bit sluggish this week so I thought let's feel a bit more alive with a peel off, all in time for the weekend! 

So today's chosen face mask is the easy peasy Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel off. It's pomegranate and Passion flower flavour.
This one is pink surprisingly! It's also very transparent on the skin! 








It's slightly cooling when you put it on and has a very strong fruity sweet smell. 
Slightly too strong for me! But this baby is suitable for both normal and oily skin.

So for 10-15 mins whilst this is working its magic, you can sit back and relax.

And remember the hair band, you don't want sticky hair central like me! 



And when the times up you can peel peel peel! But gently, no tugging!
I struggle with this, the edges come off well but I always get the sticky remnants all around my cheeks and nose, so always have a flannel handy!
But on the happy side my skin feels softer and a bit more glowier. I still look a bit sleepy but I'm definitely feeling more alive and refreshed!

So for some cheap face mask fun, these masks are great but in my opinion I think I prefer other flavour's, I love their chocolate ones, they're much easier to wash off!

I would love to hear your recommended flavours, if you've tried any?

L x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig