Sunday 30 March 2014

Speckled Sunday Illamasqua!



Happy Sunday Lovelies!

It's been a bit of a frantic week for me! Moving house has left my new house quite a mess with boxes still everywhere! But the beauty is that when you unpack the boxes, it's just like Christmas! In the sense you discover hidden beauty gems! And a little lost and forgotten gem is an Illamasqua Nail Polish which I bought last year! It does remind me of the Models Own polishes which are out at the moment but this little speckled beauty was a bit of a splurge because it was priced at £14.50.






But it's super super beautiful and reminds me of Easter and spring every time I look at my nails! Perfection in a bottle!










So this little bambino is in the colour Speckled Lilac. A perfect pastel for this time of year.

It's super smooth on your nails, so no rough edges and it lasts a really long time! Which is definitely a perk! The consistency is really great! Not too runny or not too gloopy! I used two coats for a really even speckled finish!

I am really really pleased that this little pastel beauty is back in my life and it's definitely my new spring favourite!

Have you tried any other Illamasqua nail polishes? 

Hope you've had a good weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all Mums out there!

L x


SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Love this nail polish, makes a great effect on the nails x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's great! It's a really unique effect! x

      Delete
  2. This nail polish looks great - I NEED this!!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah glad you like it! You can never go wrong with an Illamasqua nail polish! x

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous pastel lilac shade! The speckled effect is lovely, exactly like mini eggs hehe xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the perfect way to describe it! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig