Tuesday 13 May 2014

REN Clean Skincare Micro Polish Cleanser


Hey Lovelies!


Today I wanted to share with you a skincare product which I can't get enough of! It's the REN Clean Skincare Micro Polish Cleanser. This cleanser is part of their Radiance range, and is aimed at cleansing and exfoliating your face to leave it radiant and renewed. It states you only need to use this cleanser 2-3 times a week. So this makes it super easy to fit into anyone's beauty routine.






I didn't know what to expect with this cleanser, I mean I love REN's other products but I didn't think I'd get a particular wow just from using a cleanser. But a WOW I certainly got. Just from one use I saw a difference, my face has never felt so soft. You only need to use a tiny bit of the product and for an exfoliating cleanser it's incredibly gentle, so it doesn't leave you with a scratched face! It decongests your skin due to the Glycolic acid present, removes the dead skin allowing it to renew! Its' scent is fresh and fruity with a mixture of papaya and pineapple and what's best is that I can firmly say I actually really enjoy using this cleanser!

If you're after a new cleanser or a product to awaken/help your face I highly recommend this product and you can pick it up for £20. I'm usually very lucky with my skin, but before I used this cleanser it felt so dull, uneven and I was experiencing a few breakouts due to reactions from other products. However now after using this cleanser for a while, I can't believe how fresh, soft and energised my face is! This cleanser is one of my favourite products in my skincare routine.

Have you tried this cleanser or any other products from REN Clean Skincare?

L x

SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I had been using the Ren clear calm mud one which is amazing but my local shop out of stock and I'm trying not to get stuff delivered to the house (keep getting told off by hubby!) I saw this in there so will give it a go,thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ooh yes do give it a go! I think some M&S's stock REN products too, so it may be worth a look in there too! haha x

      Delete
  2. I am always after a good cleaser! There is nothing better that the clean and fresh feel on your face!
    If you after interiors please come and have a look at www.yayinteriors.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, nothing beats the refreshing feeling after cleansing! I sure will check out your blog x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig