Monday 23 June 2014

MAC Sweet & Sour

Hey beauties!

Today I have another MAC lipstick to wow you with! My collection just keeps on growing!
This Mondays lipstick choice is Sweet & Sour! I sound like I'm telling you about a chinese takeaway dish, but sorry I'm telling you about a gorgeous lipstick shade which MAC has brought back instead!





Sweet & Sour is a beautiful peachy orange coral shade, and it's a creamy Cremesheen finish! Winning combination!
It leaves a slightly glossy finish but as it's a Cremesheen it doesn't dry your lips out!
It's an absolutely dreamy shade! Creamy dreamy perfection for these summer days where you want a little colour but not too much!








It provides the right amount of colour to lighten up your face and I'm absolutely sold. I'm not actually sure how I survived without it!

Have you tried Sweet & Sour? Or got any MAC favourites for summer?

L x
SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. Your MAC lipstick collection must be to die for hun! I love that shade! I quite like that name, it's different hehe

    Abby x x
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your MAC lipstick collection must be to die for hun! I love that shade! I quite like that name, it's different hehe

    Abby x x
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I definitely need to stop buying lipsticks! MAC just has too many tempting shades! x

      Delete
  3. This is sich a lovely shade and I really like the cremesheen finish :)

    Jessica | Jessica’s Journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah glad you like it! Cremesheen is such a perfect finish x

      Delete
  4. What a perfect summery colour! I'm still yet to try a MAC lipstick, but this one has gone straight to the top of my wishlist!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah glad you like it! It's definitely great for this time of year! x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colour, love it! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig