Saturday 19 July 2014

Caudalie Grape Water



Happy Saturday Lovelies!

Now I know that here in the UK, we're experiencing a heatwave. As a total sun worshipper and lover of hot sunny weather, this is perfect news for me. But I know that as the temperature increases, we can begin to feel quite sluggish and like we're melting.

One little product which I couldn't be without is my Caudalie Grape Water. It's such a handy product to have when the heat gets too much! 






I just love to spritz, there's nothing quite so refreshing as spritzing away. I know you could spritz with just normal water, but this feels so soft, soothing and calming on your skin.
So if you're melting and struggling with the heat, try giving Caudalie grape water a go, because it really does hydrate your skin, and as it is naturally plant based water it doesn't sting at all. It definitely gets a big thumbs up!

It's perfect for sensitive skin, and I find it extremely useful when you want to use products which require a damp face before you apply them. A few spritzes does the trick without leaving a waterfall or puddle of water all down yourself! 


How do you keep cool?

L x
SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. I love using these sprays, I'm using one from the body shop at the moment and its a god send when you're on holiday!

    Jess | www.0ldtricks.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah i've tried so many but haven't tried that one! I'll definitely check that one out! x

      Delete
  2. I love these, especially in this incredibly hot weather that we're having at the moment (not that I'm complaining!) I usually use the Avene one as I don't think it's just water like some others are, I'll have to try this one out :)

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! I like the Avene one too! They're just so refreshing and soothing! x

      Delete
  3. Love these kind of products when the weather gets warmer! I usually go for ones from the Body Shop, but this one seems lovely!

    - ellabellemin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, I must check the Body Shop one out! It sounds pretty good! x

      Delete
  4. I haven't used any of these sprays before as I get worried it'll leave my face dripping wet. This one does sound lovely though!
    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! it does dry pretty quickly and it's more of a fine mist on your skin! I promise there's no drowning in water! x

      Delete
  5. I don't keep cool! I am melting in this heatwave :) Lovely post.

    http://aliceroseblogs.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know! It's pretty hot right now, especially at night! I think I need to get someone to spritz me while I sleep! haha x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig