Wednesday 23 July 2014

Formula X Nail Polish in Astronomical


Morning Lovelies!

Today I thought I'd show you what I'm currently wearing on my nails. It's this little nude beauty from Formula X for Sephora. As the name kind of suggests it's from Sephora. I was drawn to this colour a few months ago, because I thought it looked so cute. Usually with nude nail polishes I find you have to be pretty careful as some can turn pretty sheer once applied. 





This is in the shade Astronomical which comes under the neutrals. It's described as a honeycomb nude by Sephora and that's exactly how it comes out on the nail too. 

From literally so many colours to choose from made by Formula X, there's one for everyone! 


The formula of this polish is amazing! I highly recommend it, it feels almost gel like and dries so smooth and like you've applied a top coat, when in fact you haven't.

The polish lasts a long time chip free on the nails too. This is the result with just two coats.







I think this may be my favourite nude polish yet. The colour feels fresh, light and classy. 

I am so impressed by this formula that I'm definitely lusting over evey other nail polish made by Formula X. Considering there are so many, that may take a long long time!!!!

Have you tried any Formula X nail polishes?

L x
SHARE:

18 comments:

  1. Wow, a nail polish with gel-like consistency and smooth finish! That sounds amazing! I haven't tried Formula X yet, but I'll check it out the next time I stop by Sephora. :o)

    Chic & Alluring Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color and the consistency sound fab! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, so great to find a long lasting nude polish x

      Delete
  3. I love the colour, it sounds great x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! Think I may need to invest in some more of their polishes! haha x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's so great to find a nude that actually covers your nail! x

      Delete
  5. I've never worn nude polish before, I may have to try this!
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes do! It's definitely a great polish too! x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Ah glad you like it! It's a really good nude polish x

      Delete
  7. Love the colour, simple yet pretty!
    Off topic but I love that the photo in your header matches your blog name perfectly! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Glad you like it, such a lovely comment x

      Delete
  8. that's a gorgeous nail colour on you! it's so pretty

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a favourite nude polish of mine now! x

      Delete
  9. Oh wow! This looks amazing on you, I struggle with nudes as my skin is very fair and pink toned but this is perfect for you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah finding a nude polish can be tricky! I think in their range they have some more nudes too, so if you ever get a chance, they're worth testing out! x

      Delete
  10. Love formula x! my absolute favorite. I love the variety of colors they offer!

    www.madeinmauve.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig