Tuesday 25 November 2014

Travel Tuesday: Los Angeles



Hello Lovelies!

As it's Tuesday, it's time for another Travel Tuesday!

As I'm having major withdrawal symptoms from LA, I thought if todays post were all about one of my favourite places, it might make me feel like I'm actually there! 

So here comes the first instalment all about Los Angeles.


LA


Pamper 

When I'm away I love to have a little pamper time. What better way to feel all relaxed than to have a manicure and pedicure session. One of my favourite places in LA to visit for this is Bellacures. They have many different branches but I love the Beverly Hills location. You get to enjoy the big comfy chairs and they have a vast amount of services to choose from. This place definitely puts the special and fun factor into manicures. I even treated myself to a paraffin treatment. I've never had hands softer than I did on this visit. I highly recommend a trip to Bellacures if you're after a bit of TLC in LA.


Shopping

Where to start, everywhere in LA is pretty much shopping heaven for me. Nothing beats a stroll down Rodeo Drive, even if your funds don't stretch to this shopping street, soaking up the atmosphere and looking at the super expensive cars is definitely worth it.
One of my favourite malls in LA is the Westfield Century City mall. It's huge and has every store you could ever wish for. Just wear sensible shoes because you can definitely shop till you drop.

It does get pretty busy around here, so a tip is to head north to the Westfield Topanga mall. It is a fair drive north but it's a lot quieter but still has the same shops. Heaven.

Lastly I adore a sunny stroll in Santa Monica. I love the buzz and outside feel of this place. It's near the sea, you have the sun and you have the shops. Do you really need anything else?

Santa Monica

Santa Monica




Treats

I'm sure we've all heard about the Cupcake ATM, well no visit is complete without at least having a look at this wonderful ATM. It's so unique and Sprinkles is definitely cupcake heaven selling a vast selection of yummy treats. 




Nobu Malibu
This is possibly one of the prettiest places to visit on a sunny afternoon/evening. The food is incredible, the view is incredible, the service is incredible. I love the atmosphere mixed with the stunning location. It is pretty pricey so definitely more of a treat restaurant, but if you don't want to eat here it's definitely a great place just to grab a few drinks and chill on the patio outside and take some great shots as it's right on the ocean. 

Nobu Malibu




Nobu Malibu




Fun

A thing which I really enjoy doing is hiring a convertible, even if you just hire one for a day, it's so much fun just cruising up and down the sea road, looking at all the sights, with the gorgeous sun filtering in on you. You definitely soak up the LA vibe.



Just a few tips for a fun filled beauty LA trip. I definitely have more to share so look out for another LA post in the future.

Do you love LA too/ have any tips?

L x 

SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. LA looks amazing! I would LOVE to visit one day! x

    I've got a giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely place! Definitely go if you ever get the chance to! I'll check it out now! x

      Delete
  2. LA is on my Bucket List, thanks for the tips.

    http://www.lindalibraloca.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you get a chance to go! It's a lovely travel destination! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig