Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blogmas day 10: Midweek Pick me ups!


Morning Lovelies!

As it's Wednesday and sometimes we need a little midweek perking up!

Here's some things which always perk me up during the middle of the week!

Flowers:

My favourite flowers are Peonies and Orchids but to be honest I love any flower. They're so beautiful and always put a smile on my face! Flowers definitely change the atmosphere in any room. 




Candles:

Switching off the lights and the room being lit by candlelight is just so magical. I love pretty much any type of candle! I've recently just got another Jo Malone candle flavour which I can't wait to start burning! The scents they give off are incredible. 


Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Candle



Positive quotes:

Everyone probably knows that I love my positive quotes. However something which I love is these cute little pegs which I have, they are engraved with a different day for the whole week. They are perfect for pegging a daily quote or two!

So here's the offering from today:

"Minds are like flowers, they only open when the time is right"

These type of quotes always make me think and motivate me to start the day in a positive way!

What are your midweek pick me ups?

L x

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love your pick me ups! They are the exact same as what I do :)

    Hope you're well lovely,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig