Sunday 21 December 2014

Blogmas day 21: Dr Organic Manuka Honey Face Mask



Hello Lovelies!

For a few years now when my skin gets super super dry and it needs some real intensive treatment, I love using the Dr organic Manuka Honey Rescue Cream as it sorts out my skin straight away. However the other day I came across a face mask version of this cream, so Dr Organic Manuka Honey Face Mask. As a lover of face masks I knew I had to give this a go!

Dr Organic Manuka Honey Face Mask


It claims to nourish, restore and offers a deep cleanse. Obviously it's honey flavoured but it opens the pores to remove all those nasties in our skin to freshen our skin once again. As I love the rescue cream I had pretty high hopes for this!

It's actually clay based but when you apply it, it's smooth like a lotion/cream. I expected it to be sticky because it's honey but it definitely isn't. Once applied it delivers that cooling feel as it begins to work its magic! 

You leave this beauty on for about 10 minutes, I've never felt anything like it, the mask hardens but it's so smooth if you run your hands over it! No flakes or sticky situations! You then rinse it off with warm water or a flannel. 

The result?

The softest skin ever, literally running my hands over my face felt like all my pores had disappeared. My complexion felt a lot clearer and fresher! I'm really impressed by this face mask it just feels so natural once applied, it's so easy to get off and doesn't irritate in the slightest. They say to use this twice a week and I will definitely be doing that as it delivers such great results!

Have you tried anything from the Dr Organic range?

L x 
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Ive never tried this brand, it looks good! I like that it comes out like a clay as ive been meaning to try a clay type of mask. x

    http://leannewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's a great brand to test out it if you ever get the chance! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig