Monday 22 December 2014

Blogmas day 22: Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria Lipstick



Hello Sunshines!

The sun may not be shining today but it doesn't meant that there can't be any sunshine in our lives! One thing that lightens up my life is lipsticks! Today I am very excited to share with you a beautiful baby from Charlotte Tilbury.


Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria Lipstick


This lipstick is a Matte Revolution one in the shade Very Victoria. The first amazing thing about this lipstick is that like all other Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks the rose gold packaging is just so divine. It's definitely an extremely classy looking lipstick and for the price of £23 it definitely rivals the more expensive lipsticks and gives them a run for their money.


Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria Lipstick


Very Victoria is a nude colour lipstick in the brown/neutral shade scale. It's an extremely flattering shade which I'm sure will compliment many different skin tones.

Even though this lipstick is a matte, it isn't drying! It's actually quite creamy which is a huge bonus for a matte lipstick. The thing I love about this lipstick range is that they are designed to give you fuller lips and plump them.

Here it is applied:



Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria Lipstick



It's a gorgeous shade which I absolutely love and the staying power is pretty good. Now if only Santa could deliver all the other lipstick shades that would be the best thing ever!

Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks?

L x 
SHARE:

15 comments:

  1. I love this shade!! I bought a CT lipstick in Coachella Coral; so so beautiful x

    http://www.lipstickandsparkles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that sounds such a gorgeous shade, I'm definitely adding it to my list! x

      Delete
  2. It's absolutely gorgeous.
    I wish we had some Charlotte Tilbury products in Italy, but so far no luck... I was in love with the Glanstonberry color!(:

    xx from Italy
    Cate // kateidoscope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Glastonberry looks so beautiful! I hope CT comes to Italy soon for you! x

      Delete
  3. The packaging is so gorgeous! I can imagine it'll look lovely over the holidays with some bold eyeshadow looks!

    Great post!
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is a great lipstick shade to create some makeup looks with! x

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous shade! I really want to get my hands on a CT lipstick!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only we could own every CT lipstick! haha x

      Delete
  5. Charlotte Tilbury makeup is just the epitome of luxury. I'll be having a giveaway soon for my next milestone so want it to be a Charlotte Tilbury product (along with a treat for myself) will definitely have a swatch of this!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah sounds amazing! Yes definitely have a little treat for yourself too! x

      Delete
  6. What a lovely colour . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lover her lipsticks, they're just gorge! I just got mine the other day in Birkin Brown and i cant wait to try it!

    The Twenty Something Something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Birkin Brown sounds so beautiful! I wish I could own the whole collection! Enjoy your lipstick! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig