Monday 8 December 2014

Blogmas Day 8: H&M Dead Sea Mineral Mask


Good Day Lovelies!

Today I have a beautiful little treat to start the week. It's one of those sticky days, where you feel all tired with sticky eyes. As I'm definitely in need of a pick me up to refresh myself, I thought lets try this little H&M Dead Sea Mineral Mask. I had it lying around and as I read it's meant to give a radiant complexion to tired skin, I thought this was perfect! The mask is made from natural seaweed and rock salt. so it's pretty fresh! 

H&M Dead Sea Mineral Mask


Once applied it's a white coloured mask with a greenish tinge. It feels quite cool when first applied and then you can feel it tighten. I have quite a little face, so I only need about half the packet. So for a price of 99p, this mask is even better when you can get 2 uses from it!

After leaving this mask on for 10-15 minutes whilst having a little relaxing time at the same time, I washed it off.

And the verdict?

My skin actually feels clearer and more glowy. My skin feels fresh and free of dirt and impurities that however hard you try when cleansing you just can't get rid of. Once again I am really impressed by the H&M masks. They are incredible value and actually work. My other favourite is their coconut water mask, so if you get a chance definitely test them out.

Have you tried any H&M masks before?

L x


SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realise H&M did beauty stuff (apart from makeup)! I will have to have a look when I'm next in there!

    lifewithoutafunsponge.blogspot.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought to try h&m's beauty products, but next time i'll look out for their masks!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never even knew h&m did beauty products! This sounds like my dream...I'm always looking for treatments that give a super clean at the end of the week, definitely going to have a look for this!

    Love Claire x

    Lovelaceanddaydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was given a blueberry(?) one as a gift and I remember really liking it! I forgot I even had it actually will have to give this one a try to! Can't really say no for 99p can you? Be rude not to!
    http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig