Thursday 18 December 2014

In Situ Cosmetics Face Cream



Hi Beauties!

Today I want to share with you a skin care product which I've been using for a little while. I recently discovered In Situ Cosmetics. They're a brand which takes skin care seriously and understands that we all have different skin care requirements. They customise and tailor a wide range of skin care products just to suit your needs and skin.



In Situ Cosmetics


My main concern is dry skin, especially in winter I suffer even more with dehydrated and dry skin, which definitely needs that extra TLC. Even though my skin is not overly sensitive, using a product with as little chemicals as possible is always a must!

In Situ cosmetics have loads of products which can be personalised for your specific needs. This includes body care, face care, eye care, sports skin care, cleansers, exfoliators, serums and one of the most exciting by essence!

I knew I needed a face cream so I decided to use a gift voucher* online to buy a cream. I followed the questions asked when deciding on how you want to make your own unique product. After browsing the website I went for the customize your face care option.
I went for a cream texture, self-confidence mood boost, hydration and protection was my skin concern, for a dry skin type, and a morning face cream.



In Situ Cosmetics


I love how personal you can make your skin care product, it really does make you feel like you're getting a really special product, which you know will suit you perfectly!

I couldn't be more excited for it to arrive, when it did the packaging was great. A lovely white box with sparkly writing, and the best bit is that the product itself has your name on it! Have you ever seen this before?



In Situ Cosmetics


It really did make me smile seeing my name on my own product. This would definitely be such a great gift to give someone special and it looks so thoughtful too! 

The face cream itself has worked a treat, it contains vitamins, minerals, omega oils and antioxidants. My skin actually feels like it has more moisture in it, and my complexion looks a lot more nourished and natural, definitely not so dry and dull like before. The texture of the face cream is quite light and it applies and absorbs nicely. It is unscented and although some may not love this, I like it because it reassures me that there are no nasties in it! 
I am so impressed not just with this cream but the whole experience. I feel like the product which I requested is absolutely perfect for me and the whole personalised experience is so unique that it makes buying skin care feel like your birthday!

I'm eyeing up the flavours in their essence range right now, doesn't a caramel toffee body butter sound inviting!

Have you tried In Situ Cosmetics before?

L x 





SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great thing, tailoring your skincare to your personal needs, I definitely have to check them out.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely do, it's great to find a product which is tailored just for you! x

      Delete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig