Wednesday 25 March 2015

Candles! Marshmallow Chicks, Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut and Cotton Candy!



Hi Lovelies!

I thought I'd share with you something which I just can't get through the week without!
  
Candles! The sweeter the better!

Lately I've been discovering so many new flavour candles and it's just amazing. They literally are making my house smell so yummy that it could definitely be called 'candle heaven'.

So here are three of my latest obsessions.


Marshmallow Chicks:
Of course this is Peeps related! Yankee have released this scent just in time for Easter! Now this smells super sweet and scrummy just like the real life Peeps marshmallows. I love the design on this candle too, it's seriously cute. This definitely wins the cutest candle competition in my eyes!


Yankee Candle Marshmallow Chicks Peeps



Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut:
This candle has made a reappearance in the Bath and Bodyworks store. I have to thank them for this candle big time because it literally makes your home smell just like a Krispy Kreme factory. Doughnut o'clock every hour!

Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut Candle



Cotton Candy:
I already mentioned this in a previous post but everything from its colour to the gorgeous cotton candy scent it gives off just makes me so happy. It's a subtle sweet scent which filters through your rooms gently. If you love candy floss, you'll love this.

Yankee Candle Cotton Candy



What are your favourite candles?

I've recently got the new Yankee Jelly Beans candle which I can't wait to burn too! Sweeties and candles are such a perfect combination!

L x 


SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. I discovered a line infused with tea that I have been loving recently.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds lovely! I'll definitely look out for that one! x

      Delete
  2. I bet that Cinnamon doughnut one smells amazing! I'm a candle hoarder so I'll have to try and find that one!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so so good! I'm going to have to purchase it again when it finishes! x

      Delete
  3. Totally agree - when it comes to candles, the sweeter and stronger the scent, the better. I love the Yankee votives... really need to buy some more, just hope I can get those two scents over here! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yankee candles just make your home smell so much better! Hope you can find them too, they're super special! x

      Delete
  4. I have the peeps candle and it smells like heaven!! xxbeautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Yankee Candles because they have such awesome candle fragrances that are not too overpowering.

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig