Tuesday 17 March 2015

Hearts of the week!


Hello Lovelies!

It's been such a manic week for me. I had to go back to London for 4 days and had a quick visit to New York on my way back. I'm pretty sleep deprived right now but it was all worth it!

I thought I'd share with you some things which I've been loving this week!


crumbs and doilies cake



Top Left: This was a cupcake and cake tower at the party I went back to London for. The top cake was a Neapolitan cake and the cupcakes and mini cupcakes were all different flavours. It took me quite a long time to assemble this tower as my inner colour coordinator made an appearance! They were all from Crumbs and Doilies and I would really recommend them if you're ever after a yummy spectacular cake like this. 

Top Right: Balloons! Balloons always put a smile on my face, we released pink, silver and white balloons to the ceiling over the dance floor. I think they look pretty magical!

Bottom Left: I'm always after a different mascara even though I have plenty. My eyelashes are pretty long, so trying to find one that doesn't clump or smudge is a bit tricky. However with this Lancome one it all seems to be going ok so far!

Bottom Right: I couldn't believe it when i saw this Cotton Candy Yankee Candle. It smells so so good! It's sweet and yummy. It makes my house smell like a candy floss machine! Yum!

Well these are a few things I've been loving this week, what have you all been loving?

L x 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig