Wednesday 22 April 2015

Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon




Happy Wednesday!


If you're already looking tired because you've hit that midweek slump this concealer will definitely help you out!
Whilst I was out shopping last week of course I happened to wander into Sephora! As my NARS radiant creamy concealer is almost about to run out I was on the hunt for a new concealer. Even though I will most likely repurchase this concealer I felt like expanding my concealer collection (because a girl can never have enough makeup!) 


Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon


I was drawn to this lovely Argan creamy concealer crayon from Josie Maran. It's obviously shaped like a crayon  and you literally just draw it on!

It's so easy to apply and it blends perfectly because it's so creamy and smooth. Like all of her other products it contains Argan oil which makes it feel so luxurious. I wasn't too sure how great the coverage would be but it is amazing! It covers and conceals without looking cakey at all. This is definitely my secret little weapon as it is so hydrating at the same time. So it's perfect if you have dry skin like me!
I would really recommend it and if you're after a new concealer be sure to check this beauty out!

What's your favourite concealer?

L x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually loving a combo of Pixi brightening peach correction concentrate and Rimmel's wake me up concealer atm!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds like such a lovely concealer.. my Nars concealer is running out too, and I'd love to try something new xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig