Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2: Black Boots



Blogmas Day 2: Black Boots


Hello Lovelies!

For the second day of December I thought I would share with you some beautiful new shoes of mine. These are definitely so perfect for the festive season as they can be worn with your favourite LBD or festive dress.


Nine West Black Boots




These black booties are called the Nutcracker Dress Booties and they are from Nine West. These were one of the bargains which I managed to pick up on Black Friday. The booties were such a steal as they were half price and they are still even on offer now!

 I always find the shoes from Nine West to be so comfortable and they always last so well. I must admit I was pretty smug with myself for picking up these shoes as they just fit so perfectly and look so great! Bargains are the best!


Have you managed to pick up any great bargains lately?

L x


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig