Tuesday 26 July 2016

Off The Shoulder Outfit



Off The Shoulder 

Bloomingdales Off the Shoulder top
Bloomingdales Off the Shoulder top




My latest obsession is definitely off the shoulder tops. I especially love pairing them with a pair of white skinny jeans. It totally creates that perfect day time look. One of my latest off the shoulder tops is this blue and white striped one from Bloomingdales. I feel that matching this top with white jeans just elongates the whole look due to the white stripe. It's a lovely and light top which is perfect for those super hot summer days. These white jeans are my go to Topshop jeans for summer and they literally go with everything!
I've finished this look by pairing it with my beautiful wedges. They just add that little extra something and totally make a simple day time outfit ready for a lovely summer dinner.


Bloomingdales Off the Shoulder top


Are you loving the off the shoulder trend?

L x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love this shirt
    Off the shoulders shirts are such a cool trend
    you look amazing too

    love
    Karlien
    http://www.polishedcats.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is beautiful!! I'm obsessed with wedges at the moment and yours are soo pretty!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lucinda Freya | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig